[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Technical Support  > Having Problems with Movie Maker?...Look Here First    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Having Problems with Movie Maker?...Look Here First
desilucy is not online. Last active: 4/1/2012 9:16:25 PM desilucy
www.desilucy.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 7020

Having Problems with Movie Maker?...Look Here First
Posted: 14 Jan 2007 12:22 AM
If you are having problems with MM, I have compiled a website with common problems and fixes. It is not a complete listing but you will also find quick references there in link form to more detailed information on the problem.
There is a step by step procedure you should perform, along with the questions you will need to be able to answer, on the homepage. It will expedite getting to a resolution.
On the "Toolbox" page, you can find links to all kinds of resources including free software.

My site is : www.desilucy.com

I did a lot of research putting it all together from two main sites:

1. PaPaJohn's site
2. Skier-Hughes site

I would encourage you to research those sites for more detailed information. They are excellent!

*You should first check your versions integrity on XP versions by going to Help > About Windows Movie Maker.
If line 2 references SP2 and line 4 indicates version 2.0, then proceed directly to the XP Issues page >SP2 install issues section > third issue and follow the link to Dean Rowes Blog for a step guide fix.

Rich-Previous Microsoft Digital Media MVP
Having trouble with MM...check here: www.desilucy.com
Or here: www.papajohn.org
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Technical Support  > Having Problems with Movie Maker?...Look Here First