[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > Where to post my pictures, movies, or other files online for free    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Where to post my pictures, movies, or other files online for free
johnwalker is not online. Last active: 6/1/2017 10:30:34 AM johnwalker
Total Posts: 4

Where to post my pictures, movies, or other files online for free
Posted: 01 Jun 2017 10:29 AM

Hello,

Your Internet service provider or company you use to connect to the Internet gives you a small amount of storage space on their servers for free. Before trying any of the below recommendations, you may want to check with your ISP and see what space they give you and how to access it.

Users who have media, such as screenshots, family photos, or movies, may want to post them on the Internet so that they can be viewed by others. Below is a listing of different locations on the Internet that allow you to post pictures, movies, or other files for free on their servers.Once the files have been uploaded, they are accessible by opening your personal homepage or directory.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

- https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000755.htm

- Cloud Solution Video Examples

franklidman is not online. Last active: 6/3/2017 11:48:25 AM franklidman
Total Posts: 3

Re: Where to post my pictures, movies, or other files online for free
Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:48 AM
Hello,My name is Frank Lidman. Last month I needed a video Editor. I made a video from several video making companies, but I did not like that. Someone told me about the Raxvid.com company in the last, they made a very good video. I was completely satisfied with them.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > Where to post my pictures, movies, or other files online for free