[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Windows Vista  > Create Your Custom Effect    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Create Your Custom Effect
johnwalker is not online. Last active: 6/1/2017 10:30:34 AM johnwalker
Total Posts: 4

Create Your Custom Effect
Posted: 01 Jun 2017 10:10 AM
Hello,

For this tutorial, I’ll be creating a custom video transition preset. But remember, you can create a custom effect preset for anything, including scale, rotation, color correction, audio effects, etc. Basically any effect property you can change, you can save out as a custom effect preset.

First I’ll create a simple two-second fade-in transition. The transition will include a small scaling effect, along with a blur. I’ll keyframe my Opacity, Scale, and a Gaussian Blur effect. The clip will scale down from 115 to 100. I want my clip to start off just a bit blurry and then come into focus, so I’ll keyframe the blur from 35 down to 0.

To save this transition as a preset, I need to select all three of the properties I changed in the effect controls panel. Once I have my properties selected, I can go up to the Effect Controls panel menu and select Save Preset. I’ll type in the name and description of my preset.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

- https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/create-custom-effect-presets-in-premiere-pro/

- Information security video Examples

Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Windows Vista  > Create Your Custom Effect