[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Publishing and Saving Movies  > Can't Remove black perimeter boarder from my video's, Need Help    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Can't Remove black perimeter boarder from my video's, Need Help
Cramit845 is not online. Last active: 12/10/2016 4:44:15 PM Cramit845
Total Posts: 1

Can't Remove black perimeter boarder from my video's, Need Help
Posted: 10 Dec 2016 01:12 PM
I've been using Movie Maker for awhile now to edit video's. However I keep running into an issue where there is a black boarder around my video's after editing them with Movie Maker. Now I have seen videos on how to "remove the black bars" by changing the aspect ratio but this is not what I am referring too. The boarders I get are around the entire perimeter from the video and since I am making videos of video games, it cuts off some of the interface of the game.

To illustrate my point, you can check out this video and see exactly what I'm talking about.

https://youtu.be/Ku_RgpVp37E

You can see at 5 seconds into the video, that there is a black small boarder around the perimeter of the video that wasn't there during the initial clips creation. Only after bringing it into Movie Marker did this boarder appear and I'm not sure how or why. Is there a way to take this off?

Some info:
My setup is Windows 7 64-bit, completely updated through windows update.
Movie Maker is version: 2012 Build: 16.4.3528.0331

Any help with removing this would be great. You can also look through my other videos and see that at one point, specifically with any video of gameplay that has added music, my videos in movie maker didn't have this border and then started too after a certain time. It's really weird and not sure what changed.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Publishing and Saving Movies  > Can't Remove black perimeter boarder from my video's, Need Help