[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Add-ons and Updates for Windows Movie Maker  > What happend to PatrickL / Pleabo?    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: What happend to PatrickL / Pleabo?
FrodeFender is not online. Last active: 6/30/2018 11:32:22 AM FrodeFender
Total Posts: 18

What happend to PatrickL / Pleabo?
Posted: 17 Jul 2016 07:16 PM
Hi! Im new to this forum but has been a movie maker for many years. I'm trying to get a hold of the DPL plugins by PatrickL / Pleabo but all the links are dead. His homepage is down and his Vimeo channel has rather old post about now.... So does anyone know the status of both him and where I can get a hold of the DPL Moving Overlays installation files for Vmm 6.0 for Vista? If another user in this forum feel like sharing his/hers copy of the files I would be very thankful!Smiley

Anyways, thanks for a fantastic site and amount of resources/xml tips etc!! I just wish more people still would have some interest in the vmm concept and keep this site more alive like it was some years back.

Special thanks to Rehan/PapaJohn/Blaine/ConsiderateGuy for their endless amount of knowledge and will to help anyone who asks!

TCB! :)
-Frode
FrodeFender is not online. Last active: 6/30/2018 11:32:22 AM FrodeFender
Total Posts: 18

Re: What happend to PatrickL / Pleabo?
Posted: 18 Jul 2016 08:57 AM
Well I found ALL PatrickL's DPL downloads in an internet history archive site! :D Happy days!! Downloaded all yesterday ;)

Here is the working link to all DPL downloads:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150203005441/http://pleabo.home.comcast.net/~pleabo/MovieMaker/index.html

TCB! :)
neophyte is not online. Last active: 3/9/2018 9:52:14 PM neophyte
neos-world.is-great.org
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 20182

Re: What happend to PatrickL / Pleabo?
Posted: 18 Jul 2016 10:43 AM
Good job finding them; thanks for posting the link. They are a great resource for MM 6.0 users and it would have been a shame to have lost them.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -- Confucius
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Add-ons and Updates for Windows Movie Maker  > What happend to PatrickL / Pleabo?