[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Add-ons and Updates for Windows Movie Maker  > most recent Movie Maker on Windows 8 + GoPro features?    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: most recent Movie Maker on Windows 8 + GoPro features?
Jrodriguez is not online. Last active: 3/26/2015 9:19:41 AM Jrodriguez
Total Posts: 1

most recent Movie Maker on Windows 8 + GoPro features?
Posted: 26 Mar 2015 06:53 AM

Alright, I'm near to purchasing a top of the line Dell. One alternative in the buy is Sony Movie Studio 13. That got me to surveying different editors and now I'm truly confounded.

I got MM when I got another top of the line Dell in '07 and I've appreciated the system. For what I was doing as of not long ago, it was everything I needed.

However now I have a GoPro and the old MM won't load GoPro's MP4 documents.

Along these lines, I've seen some blended audits of Windows MM Live. I accept for a moment, perhaps still genuine, that MS was cautioning individuals not to download it due to some security issue?? Is that still genuine?

What's more, most imperative inquiry of all is- will MM Live load and alter those GoPro documents? I have the GoPro 3 Silver- which doesn't record resolutions over 1080P so I couldn't care less if MM L can't do those, simply the records that the Silver can record.

I realize that MM L is as indicated by numerous individuals mediocre compared to the more established forms however I may like to play around with MM L on a Windows 8.1 framework, just to see for myelf. On the off chance that I can get by without springing for another project, I may do as such.

Yet, in the event that anybody needs to prescribe a buyer/prosumer altering program that will work with those GoPro documents, I'd admire any remarks. I continue seeing PowerDirector get awesome audits however I've additionally seen numerous protestations about it smashing, perhaps on the grounds that they're PCs are sufficiently effective.

I unquestionably don't need any project that will crash regularly I don't think my old MM ever smashed. I'll relinquish highlights for a stable project.

much appreciated,

watch Insurgent online Putlocker
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Add-ons and Updates for Windows Movie Maker  > most recent Movie Maker on Windows 8 + GoPro features?