[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your XP Transitions and Effects!!  > same lenth of the photo and audio    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: same lenth of the photo and audio
Mary25 is not online. Last active: 10/5/2014 4:03:47 PM Mary25
Total Posts: 1

same lenth of the photo and audio
Posted: 05 Oct 2014 04:03 PM
So I had Windows 7 and I got used to MM Live but I got a laptop with windows xp and I need to learn using MM 2.6

1.How do I make the photo same lenth as audio? Is there any button to do that, or I have to drag the photo whole the way?

2. I added audio that is 36min long, but some how it became 1h 53min long. When I added 12min audio it became 2h 15min.

help me please :(
considerate_guy is not online. Last active: 8/7/2015 5:49:08 PM considerate_guy
movies.blainesville.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 24219

Re: same lenth of the photo and audio
Posted: 06 Oct 2014 02:40 AM
First, if you are on Windows XP, you are using Windows Movie Maker 2.1. WMM 2.6 was only available on Windows Vista. Confirm this by going to Help > About Movie Maker. Read the bottom line.

1. To match a photo to the audio, you have to manually drag the photo to fit. There isn't a "Fit to Music" option like there is in the latest Movie Maker 2012.

2. This often happens with certain audio files, especially .mp3 files. Try converting the file to .wma format and you should see the correct lengths.

Blaine
Movie Maker (Custom Titles, Effects. etc.)Cool
WMM 6.0 on Windows 7 or 8
YouTube videos
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your XP Transitions and Effects!!  > same lenth of the photo and audio