[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Feature Suggestions  > Song Chorus Syncing Without Rewriting    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Song Chorus Syncing Without Rewriting
malarkey101 is not online. Last active: 5/23/2014 11:40:51 AM malarkey101
Total Posts: 2

Song Chorus Syncing Without Rewriting
Posted: 23 May 2014 10:49 AM
Ok you know in a song where the chorus repeats a few times. I have Synced the chorus once already in my clip I made. Now because it is already synced what I want to be able to do is copy the chorus & paste it to when the chorus comes in again. This way the chorus is already in sync again.

But i've tried selecting the chorus by holding control & using the left mouse key. To select only the chorus. But when i copy it to the next part on the song it just copies it it's not in sync.

Is there a way i can do this?
considerate_guy is not online. Last active: 8/7/2015 5:49:08 PM considerate_guy
movies.blainesville.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 24219

Re: Song Chorus Syncing Without Rewriting
Posted: 26 May 2014 09:32 PM
I'm not clear if you are copying the clip to match the music, or the music to match the clip. I'm also not sure what version of Movie Maker you are using. In any case, my first question would be did you make the appropriate splits around the clip (or the chorus) that you want to copy? If not, then Movie Maker will copy the complete clip.

Blaine
Movie Maker (Custom Titles, Effects. etc.)Cool
WMM 6.0 on Windows 7 or 8
YouTube videos
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Feature Suggestions  > Song Chorus Syncing Without Rewriting