[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Feature Suggestions  > Does Windows Movie Maker make...    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Does Windows Movie Maker make...
TimDudleyETA is not online. Last active: 10/29/2013 8:54:11 PM TimDudleyETA
Total Posts: 2

Does Windows Movie Maker make...
Posted: 26 Oct 2013 11:26 AM
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a effect for windows Movie Maker that kinda looks like this movie from "Elvis On Tour." It shows 3 camera angles on one screen. Is there add-on or file I can download to do this for one of my show's I'm editing to sale on DVD.

I'm kinda new at video editing and really don't have big bucks to buy big video editing programs out there....

Notice three angles on one camera frame that is what I'm looking to do with my DVD...I filmed the show with 2 to 3 camera angles a month ago...And they gave me master copy from each camera to let me edit...

http://youtu.be/lDfWWj3EJGE?t=49s

God bless you all,
Tim Dudley Show (Tribute to Elvis Presley)
considerate_guy is not online. Last active: 8/7/2015 5:49:08 PM considerate_guy
movies.blainesville.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 24219

Re: Does Windows Movie Maker make...
Posted: 27 Oct 2013 11:28 AM
Movie Maker really only has one primary video stream. Doing two is a bit of a stretch with some custom transitions.

Blaine
Movie Maker (Custom Titles, Effects. etc.)Cool
WMM 6.0 on Windows 7 or 8
YouTube videos
splante is not online. Last active: 12/24/2015 5:59:53 AM splante
Top 50 Poster
Total Posts: 809

Posted: 27 Oct 2013 03:33 PM
How much would you be willing to spend on software? There are some under $100, depending on the version you get, like Cyberlink PowerDirector, Sony Vegas, or Adobe Premiere Elements that would do what you want very well.
SeanAtWork is not online. Last active: 4/8/2014 11:21:21 AM SeanAtWork
Total Posts: 6

Posted: 18 Mar 2014 09:55 AM
I have always managed to buy a cut price piece of software now and again on Amazon. Just keep watching for deals on any of the popular programs like Vegas, Premiere or to a lesser extent, although my personal favorite, MoviePlus from Serif. You may not be able to get the absolute newest version, but you can only expand your arsenal of editing programs further can't you.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Feature Suggestions  > Does Windows Movie Maker make...