[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Capturing and Importing Media  > convert MOV video file from my digital camera to a video format compatible with Windows Movie Maker    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: convert MOV video file from my digital camera to a video format compatible with Windows Movie Maker
Turquoise is not online. Last active: 12/29/2013 11:16:48 AM Turquoise
Total Posts: 10

convert MOV video file from my digital camera to a video format compatible with Windows Movie Maker
Posted: 18 Mar 2012 03:02 PM
I took videos using my digital camera. The videos are in a MOV format.
I tried, but cannot import MOV files into Windows Movie Maker.
Please advise me as to what conversion program I can use to convert a
MOV video file to a video format compatible with Windows Movie Maker.
Thank you.
considerate_guy is not online. Last active: 8/22/2014 5:14:47 AM considerate_guy
movies.blainesville.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 23973

Re: convert MOV video file from my digital camera to a video format compatible with Windows Movie Maker
Posted: 18 Mar 2012 03:11 PM
I believe I previously gave you a suggestion about Freemake Audio Converter for an .mp3 file with which you were having problems. They have a similar converter (Freemake Video Converter) for video that should be able to turn your .mov files into .wmv format.

Freemake Video Converter is at freemake.com. I would recommend only installing the program and not any add-ons it offers to install.

Blaine
Movie Maker (Custom Titles, Effects. etc.)Cool
WMM 6.0 on Windows 7 or 8
YouTube videos
Turquoise is not online. Last active: 12/29/2013 11:16:48 AM Turquoise
Total Posts: 10

Re: convert MOV video file from my digital camera to a video format compatible with Windows Movie Maker
Posted: 18 Mar 2012 03:44 PM
Thank you Blaine for helping me again!
I really appreciate your advice.
Sandy
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Capturing and Importing Media  > convert MOV video file from my digital camera to a video format compatible with Windows Movie Maker