[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Windows Live Movie Maker 2011  > Custom Effects WLMM - DPL Frames (Remade by MovieMakerKid)    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Custom Effects WLMM - DPL Frames (Remade by MovieMakerKid)
moviemakerkid is not online. Last active: 1/13/2015 11:03:35 PM moviemakerkid
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 1174

Custom Effects WLMM - DPL Frames (Remade by MovieMakerKid)
Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:30 AM
A while ago PatrickL made some frame effects to overlay on videos or pictures for Windows Movie Maker 6.0 To see those, you can go check out the original creations here. These were originally made by PatrickL, I just remade them so Windows Live users can use them.
There are 48 effects total.

Preview Video coming soon.

Note - For 64-bit users the path you want to go to is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\

If you like it, you can download and install it.
Also if you want your images to fit perfectly inside these frames you can use these Image Resizing Effects.

Automatic Installation:
1. Download the MMKDPLFrames.exe.
2. Run the installation.
3. The effects will now appear under DPL Frames and Overlays in Windows Live Movie Maker.

Manual Installation:
1. Download the MMKDPLFrames.zip.
2. Unzip the folder.
3. Move the 2 folders inside the unzipped folder to "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery".
4. The effects will now appear under DPL Frames and Overlays in Windows Live Movie Maker.

If you wish to uninstall these you can run the uninstaller called "Uninstall MMK DPL Frames.exe" in the Photo Gallery folder.

If you encounter any problems, please let me know.
EnjoySmiley

Change log
04-30-2011 11:21 PM: Fixed a typo in one of the templates
05-01-2011 03:42 PM: Fixed the installer so it installs correctly

My Downloads For Movie Maker
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Windows Live Movie Maker 2011  > Custom Effects WLMM - DPL Frames (Remade by MovieMakerKid)