[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your Vista Transitions and Effects!!  > MY TRIAL VERSION FOR REHAN'S PACKAGE IS GONE AND I WANT ALL THE EFFECTS ON THERE FOR FREE!    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: MY TRIAL VERSION FOR REHAN'S PACKAGE IS GONE AND I WANT ALL THE EFFECTS ON THERE FOR FREE!
drageer5 is not online. Last active: 8/8/2008 8:45:02 PM drageer5
Total Posts: 96

MY TRIAL VERSION FOR REHAN'S PACKAGE IS GONE AND I WANT ALL THE EFFECTS ON THERE FOR FREE!
Posted: 27 Mar 2008 02:28 PM
Hello,

First of all thank you for people who help me with this or at least try to. Ok my trial version for the rehantfx package is gone and i want the effects on there free. Can anyone or maybe rehan himself help me? Some of effects run on rehan tfx package {theonepb effects}and i want them all back. Does anyone have the XML code or maybe you guys can email me with the comfirmation number? My Email is: nfs_basher@yahoo.com

PLZZ HELP ME!

P.S. : Please put any new xmls you have made that do NOT run on rehan's package in this thread

P.S.S : How do you make xmls?

I'm young and I'm a movie maker! I finally get to go to middle school this year!
gking is not online. Last active: 11/18/2011 2:48:15 PM gking
Total Posts: 147

Re: MY TRIAL VERSION FOR REHAN'S PACKAGE IS GONE AND I WANT ALL THE EFFECTS ON THERE FOR FREE!
Posted: 27 Mar 2008 05:57 PM
And you want free Food Stamps, no Income Tax, free lodge and transportation...
Let me see... I heard all that is available in Cuba, or Venezuela, or Iran.
It is not enough to get Effects, Titles and Transitions free from other members of this Forum.

VISTA HOME PREMIUM - Movie Maker 6 (build 6001),
BrokenWings is not online. Last active: 7/23/2008 7:03:24 PM BrokenWings
Total Posts: 16

Re: MY TRIAL VERSION FOR REHAN'S PACKAGE IS GONE AND I WANT ALL THE EFFECTS ON THERE FOR FREE!
Posted: 27 Mar 2008 06:13 PM
Rehan's shadertfx doesn't cost that much- just fork over the ten/fifteen dollars. There isn't anyway to have those effects without tfx; no freebies. There are effects that don't need Rehan's tfx package, however the one's your talking about need the tfx. Rehan spent lots of time and effort to make it, and to try to get it for free (and be quite so rude and demading about it) isn't very nice.

View the sticky (pinned) post to find xml files that work without shadertfx.

Vista is full of goods and bads.
considerate_guy is not online. Last active: 8/7/2015 5:49:08 PM considerate_guy
movies.blainesville.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 24219

Posted: 27 Mar 2008 06:39 PM
Many of the effects/transitions in ShaderTFX still work after the expiration, but certain things that use images (e.g. the wipes and much of Patrick's add-ons) won't work.

Blaine
Movie Maker (Custom Titles, Effects. etc.)Cool
WMM 6.0 on Windows 7 or 8
YouTube videos

Posted: 27 Mar 2008 06:46 PM
OH ty blaine you a life saver =)

I'm young and I'm a movie maker! I finally get to go to middle school this year!

Posted: 27 Mar 2008 06:47 PM
Yea your right if rehan is viewing this then SRRY!

Rehan is not online. Last active: 5/8/2012 5:49:17 PM Rehan
www.rehanfx.org
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 2176

Posted: 27 Mar 2008 08:32 PM
Hi drageer. I am not going to be millionaire anytime soon with the money I earn from my plugins. This is mainly used to support my hobby with movie maker development.

However there is a way to get the registration code for free as well. Some of the people around here have got it like this already.

Basically for genuinely enthusiastic people who can show off their talent by publishing their work using my plugins, I have the policy of giving away the registration code free of charge. For example if you are an xml-writer who have released new and good quality xmls (with icons) to public using my plugins you should qualify. Similarly a talented artist who uses my plugins in her videos in novel and impressive manner can qualify as well. If you are someone like this please let me know I will be pleased to show my appreciation by providing you with the free registration code.

www.rehanfx.org - do more with Windows Movie Maker...
rehanfx.x10hosting.com - mirror site
TheOnePb is not online. Last active: 4/3/2010 8:23:13 AM TheOnePb
youtube.com
Top 50 Poster
Total Posts: 520

... - RehanTfx "gone" - ...
Posted: 28 Mar 2008 08:57 AM
Hello Drageer5,

I couldn't miss this thread, so I'm posting something too, as you said something about my effects too. As Blaine said, my phototransitions don't work with an expired RehanTfx package. Too bad, yes, but a lot is left. Like the amazing "Self Gradient" transitions and "Electric" effects. I love them!
My package will probably NOT have an update or something like that, because you can make your owk transitions with your own photos and colors, as the xml said.
And Rehan, thanks again :D . Just can't say it enough!

I'm sorry I say this, but I feel a bit annoyed by the BIG title. LolWink....

You're p.s.: 1. I first asked this too, but that's just not possible. Rehan did a lot of work on these massive effects and transitions and he's right that he's asking something back. I don't think someone will remake them about that reason!
2. That's a difficult question. I can give you a few helping hints: If you're modifing a XML, ALWAYS save the original somewhere else, as backup. Once you've done this, start modifing (I'm not English and I hate this word) the xml and see what changes. You will automaticly start learning.
TheOnePb - this is one of my biggest postsTongue out!

Movie Maker 6.0 on Windows 7 + ShaderTFX, registeredSmiley
http://youtube.com/profile?user=TheOnePb1

Re: ... - RehanTfx "gone" - ...
Posted: 28 Mar 2008 10:48 PM
REHAN AND THE ONE PB I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS UNDERSTOOD AND REHAN HOW DO I GET XMLs TO WORK WITH YOU PACKAGE??

Re: ... - RehanTfx "gone" - ...
Posted: 28 Mar 2008 10:49 PM
OH YEA HOW DO YOU GET AN ICON ON THE XMLs?

Baseballkid14 is not online. Last active: 3/7/2009 10:28:03 AM Baseballkid14
Total Posts: 4

Posted: 30 Mar 2008 02:28 PM
I don't understand why you should pay for an add-on for a FREE program. If the program itself is free, I think a dinky add-on should be too. That's just my opinion though.

Posted: 30 Mar 2008 02:44 PM
lol yup!=)

But ya kno he does have a lotof kewl stuff and it must've taken a llllllllllllllloooooooooooonggggg time to make.

DRAG5

jimbo d is not online. Last active: 8/28/2008 11:03:15 PM jimbo d
Total Posts: 30

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 02:04 AM
all you have to do is get into the file where the codes are, copy the codes and paste them into a seperate notepad and save it somewhere else, then when it expires just paste the code back into the file where you add the effects, easy

I TRAVELED THE WORLD AND SEVEN SEAS, I AM WATCHING YOU THROUGH A CAMERA

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 07:23 AM
Yea your right but do you have to change anything in the xml?

Oh yea canyou give me the step by step instructions?

DRAG5

Rehan is not online. Last active: 5/8/2012 5:49:17 PM Rehan
www.rehanfx.org
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 2176

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 07:54 AM
WMM is free if you pay loads of money to:
1. buy a new computer with Vista installed on it
2. buy a retail version of Vista

In this way my plugin is also free if you pay some money for itBig Smile

www.rehanfx.org - do more with Windows Movie Maker...
rehanfx.x10hosting.com - mirror site

Posted: 02 Apr 2008 04:10 PM
lol nice rehan and yes your right! =P

DRAGthe5TH A.K.A. DRAG5

Baseballkid14 is not online. Last active: 3/7/2009 10:28:03 AM Baseballkid14
Total Posts: 4

Posted: 07 Apr 2008 03:34 PM
Oh, sorry I didn't realize it was piracy if the download was on MICROSOFTS OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/moviemaker2.mspx

This is piracy??
considerate_guy is not online. Last active: 8/7/2015 5:49:08 PM considerate_guy
movies.blainesville.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 24219

Posted: 07 Apr 2008 08:51 PM
My apologies, I thought you were saying you could download a cracked version of Windows Vista/XP for free.

Windows Movie Maker is "free" assuming you have paid for a copy of Windows.

Blaine
Movie Maker (Custom Titles, Effects. etc.)Cool
WMM 6.0 on Windows 7 or 8
YouTube videos
mikeyrocks11 is not online. Last active: 5/14/2010 3:38:22 AM mikeyrocks11
Total Posts: 127

Posted: 10 Apr 2008 03:18 AM
ok heres an idea when the trial is done go to control panel and go to programs and features remove the rehan program then reinstall the program again and there u go

Posted: 10 Apr 2008 07:42 AM
yea i already thought of that but it would keep on going then i would have to do it over and over and over etc.

DRAG5

aspfaspf is not online. Last active: 4/25/2008 9:15:03 PM aspfaspf
Total Posts: 2

Posted: 25 Apr 2008 09:15 PM
wait so if we pay for the new computer, we could probably get your plugin for free?
SassaFrazz is not online. Last active: 8/8/2009 1:32:25 PM SassaFrazz
Total Posts: 10

Posted: 10 May 2008 06:27 PM
o. o i used up my trial too. LOL D:
I asked my parents if i could get the full version, but they said no. D:
They just said I should be glad they let me make videos. -. -
but at least i have a few of the effects i want that still work. :I
noeylani94 is not online. Last active: 8/19/2008 12:11:00 AM noeylani94
Total Posts: 7

Posted: 12 May 2008 11:21 PM
Yeah, my trails going to run out here soon. I'm just going to keep on downloading it over and over =D haha.
Planetkids is not online. Last active: 10/14/2008 5:12:58 PM Planetkids
Total Posts: 57

Posted: 14 May 2008 01:32 PM
ayy monn just buy it, he put hard work into his fx and trans. $15 iz madd cheap.
Broken China Doll is not online. Last active: 8/22/2009 11:29:42 PM Broken China Doll
Total Posts: 9

Posted: 13 Jan 2009 06:45 PM
I would like all of those things too but i know better than to ask for them for free. I'm working on convincing my dad to pay the $10 to get it from his website.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 2Goto to page: [1], 2 Next

Movie Maker Forums  > Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your Vista Transitions and Effects!!  > MY TRIAL VERSION FOR REHAN'S PACKAGE IS GONE AND I WANT ALL THE EFFECTS ON THERE FOR FREE!