[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your XP Transitions and Effects!!  > How do i share my png designs    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: How do i share my png designs
josechulatino33 is not online. Last active: 6/25/2011 9:15:23 AM josechulatino33
Total Posts: 40

How do i share my png designs
Posted: 04 Mar 2008 10:58 PM
anybody out there how can i share my png files i have changed a few png's i have downloaded, like BFX Drippy... i used the back ground put a matrix effect and inverted the image and replaced the BFX Drippy with the new design and it came out decent, but since i do not know how to create the transition or effect but i can design some good effects but do not know how to share them or have someone look at them to give them a good effect.

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
josechulatino33 is not online. Last active: 6/25/2011 9:15:23 AM josechulatino33

Re: How do i share my png designs
Posted: 04 Mar 2008 11:08 PM
mustav been a dumb question? Go Figure.....

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Posted: 05 Mar 2008 12:04 AM
Help...

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
fishycomics is not online. Last active: 8/3/2016 1:46:49 PM fishycomics
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 7305

Posted: 05 Mar 2008 05:34 AM
triple the delight
go to imageshack.us or any photo loading site and you need to place up the link. one then can download
megaupload is another site as well

ALL YOUR XMLS IN THIS LINK===> tranistions and effects in alphabetical order <===All your XMLS IN THIS LINK!

thank you in advance If I never say

Posted: 07 Mar 2008 02:20 PM
thnx fishy...

but i forgot i can use my picasa2 to download files so i made a PNG Folder with some files i created this week.... so far these are just a few begginings, but can be usefull, i also put some jpegs for backgrounds.

heres the link enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/jimenezynoc/PNGDesigns

i down load daily or weekly since im a work from home graphic designer, enjoy the designs, you can download, or choose the design and right click on the image and save it. The ones with frames and transparency can be overlayed with the PapaJohn Overlays... with a video background or an image. The other black and white images can provide cool effects if you use the comp a add b transition with them on a moving video..... good luck and have fun.

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

share your effects
Posted: 10 Mar 2008 02:12 PM
if your are using my pngs to replace existing transitions... enjoy! but if you created a NEW transition or effects with my png's can you please share the link with me so i can see my designs can be useful...

once again enjoy my designs...
Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

MUST READ!!!!!!!
Posted: 11 Mar 2008 07:38 AM
If you want to use my designs do not copy and paste, because picasa will convert it to jpeg from its original png format, you must select the design you like, then a page with that design larger appears, then at the right hand side, you can see a download option, you can download it on your computer in any folder you like, THIS IS FOR THE DESIGN TO REMAIN TRANSPARENT so when you use it with papa johns, so if you have copy and pasted before they will not work.... you have to download. Sorry for the inconvinience. It was brought to my attention today....

enjoy the designs i have put some more and have more to go!
any suggestions on designs is welcomed...

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Once Again!!!
Posted: 16 Mar 2008 11:15 PM
If you want to download the pictures that are png files, with its original transperancy you must have picasa 2 to be able to download in its original format. Picasa isnt bad to have, it lets you search for pictures around the world or for anything in particular that someone might have and save them for personal use. I have a private album that customers browse and order prints with their pictures with a photoshop effect or two. All i can say its a good additional tool to have.

as i said before enjoy the designs, i put new ones id say weekly any suggestions or pngs needed just ask.....

its becoming a pain to share files, i guess if someone hacked it, or if it were illegal, then it would be easier to share....

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
AgentJackBauer is not online. Last active: 3/17/2008 9:54:11 PM AgentJackBauer
Total Posts: 3

Re: MUST READ!!!!!!!
Posted: 17 Mar 2008 12:35 PM
what are the pictures for?

Well the pictures....
Posted: 19 Mar 2008 05:15 PM
They are not pics... they are png designs... u can use them to replace certain designs to existing transitions that already exist... like papa johns transitions when you type up words they can come out with the design you choose... you just have to name the png file with the one you replace so it can work, but always keep a different folder so you can all the originals also.

Now the grey scale designs can be used in transition effects that already exist or that you can make new transitions with them...

I guess choose your poison and use them as you like, if not ask someone in how to use the png designs... im a rookie and cant explain that well... im just a graphic designer swimming into a new field, and im enjoying making movies for the last few months...

Jose Jimenez
Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Samples
Posted: 19 Mar 2008 05:37 PM
This was fowarded to me by some one who used one of my gray scale design by dickmr:

I made this vid using your new 'drippy' image....it is made by having various colored background 'titles' on the timeline and transitioning them with the drippy transition. The last six transitions are from gradient images which replaced Hit The Bongo's originals. Its pretty hard to beat the originals though...LOL Have fun.

http://media.putfile.com/Matrix2-78

Other samples have been emailed to me... i dont know how to share them, so you can see for yourself the usage on the png designs...

Papa John emailed me this: So the frames are for use as full screen overlays... checked five of them and the transparancy worked fine. The others could be used as logo type overlays, in a corner or wherever wanted.

Nice work... I'd be glad to take a snapshot of part of the album thumbnails, and add a paragraph on my website.... so Papa John's website could be useful tool for you to understand the usage on pngs....

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

i mighted reacted to quick in the question
Posted: 19 Mar 2008 05:42 PM
If you are talking about picasa2 and the usage on the pics... that is up to you, i use picasa to down load photos; for instance im in Boston, and have a family from New York... i type New York download what i like... then i use them as backgrounds and replace my clients pics in it and wallah... Instant picture of my client in New York. Well to put it short i PhotoShop my pics!

Im a rookie in movies for now, but i have always been an artist, graphic designer and digital photographer so for me picasa2 is a great tool...

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
cupcakesnyc is not online. Last active: 9/17/2009 5:22:55 PM cupcakesnyc
www.elenis.com
Total Posts: 2

Re: i mighted reacted to quick in the question
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 04:39 PM
You can out them on facebook as well or in flickr

CheerS!!!

Qaisir
-----------
Sugar Cookies
Best Links Directory

I have added more designs...
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 08:52 PM
Well i have added more designs but in another folder, i am going to start doing wide screen designs tho i don't know the size but lately i have been asked for wide screen movies so pretty soon i'll start posting wide screen soon as i find out the size....

http://picasaweb.google.com/jimenezynoc/DropBox

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
glow is not online. Last active: 11/19/2017 5:16:26 PM glow
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 1441

Re: I have added more designs...
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 07:58 AM
Nice work Jose. They are certainly a lot more polished than most of the graphics we see here.

In Windows Movie Maker the widescreen aspect ratio is 16:9 instead of the usual 4:3.
Set by Tools > Options > Advanced tab > Video Properties.
I'm not sure of your US NTSC standards but we use PAL in Australia and our high definition widescreen TV is 1280x720 or 1920x1080. So if you were to make your PNGs 1920x1080 I think they'd look ok with WMM.

btw you might want to check the spelling of "4th" in your July 4 PNGs.
Don't know if it's changed in the US but Down Under we'd spell 4th with a "u" (but then we also spell "colour" with a "u").

I use Firefox+Greasemonkey scripts for easier editing of forum posts, FAQs and displaying embedded images Wink
fayfen is not online. Last active: 11/14/2017 7:00:16 AM fayfen
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 903

Re: I have added more designs...
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 12:35 PM
Very nice job Josh, but 2 things

1- when I D/L I get Jpegs not PNG

2- you better remove all those Disney and other protected LOGO stuff unless you want someone to knock your door at 2am....

Hey it Jose, dont know a Josh
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 03:44 PM
1. these pngs at times are tricky some one once before said the same thing im not sure if it has to do with the way they are downloaded.

2. Disney has come around this door to much, i still do not want the Job... all these png files are used in movies that i don't sell, i am not selling these png designs, and last but never least, people request them for there own home video... so if Disney can read this then they should make effects, transitions and png files for sale so home users that way i don't have to make them for free.

3. My drawings i keep private, my photos and effects that i do for retail is on facebook, but this is just for fun.

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
PatrickL is not online. Last active: 12/4/2015 6:48:13 PM PatrickL
pleabo.home.comcast.net
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 1305

Re: Hey it Jose, dont know a Josh
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 04:15 PM
Thanks for sharing your designs Jose'.

I also get JPG when downloading. Really need png for transparency and no compression artifacts. See Loading PNG on Picasa discussion.

PatrickL

DPL Freeware Effects and Transitions for Vista MM Website

PNG designs with no copyright issues
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 04:21 PM
Here are png files with no issues with copyright i created these from scratch and i have no problem in sharing them... here is the link

http://picasaweb.google.com/jimenezynoc/MyDesigns

If you want to see my facebook account for my specialty which is graphic design, and yes i have to really pay attention to my spelling at times....

Search in face book for Jose Jimenez, or jimenezynoc@gmail.com or josechulatino33@lycos.com

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
pleabo.home.comcast.net
Top 25 Poster

Re: PNG designs with no copyright issues
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 04:41 PM
On Vista MovieMaker, with ShaderTFX you can have animated logos and animated image wipe transitions (see Logos and Transitions).

If you want to try some animations, I can package them up for you (with credits) and release them to the Vista MM community. I'm artistically challenged, so all of mine came from getting the images from public domain animated GIFs.

Regards, PatrickL

Yup, I like ShaderTFX
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 05:08 PM
Patrick i love your work, i have downloaded already most of your transitions, some of them i already replaced, but the work you put into the effects and transitions are great... i love them. That was one of the issues i had with XP version in animating the png file, but in Vista with these animated logos and animated image wipe transitions have helped, im just wondering since i have seen wipes with glitter effects, sparkles, glow... is there a way to attach a logo to these transitions with effect in them like the one's mentioned.

So let me have some time and i will create logos with no copyright issues for you

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

This folder has been fixed
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 05:29 PM
This Album has been fixed, here are the first posted album with working png

http://picasaweb.google.com/jimenezynoc/PNGDesigns

Will have the other two folders fixed shortly, sorry i didn't check the files when i dumped them to verify them as png

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.

Another folder has been fixed
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 09:01 PM
Another Album has been fixed, here are the first posted album with working png

http://picasaweb.google.com/jimenezynoc/DropBox

Will have the last folders fixed for tommorrow, once again sorry i didn't check the files when i dumped them to verify them as png

Jimenez Ynoc Inc.
pleabo.home.comcast.net
Top 25 Poster

Re: Another folder has been fixed
Posted: 16 Jan 2010 11:47 PM
YEA Jose'. both PNGDesigns and DropBox download as PNGs now. Thanks again for your contributions.

On the animations, here is the way I package them into a sprite sheet for use as a ShaderTFX animation> Earth Sprite Sheet. They animate by column then row. Any you can create will be appreciated by all.

view post 196804 for a sparkle/glitter example. The same sprite sheet idea works for animated logo effects and animated image wipe transitions.

PatrickL

lucky wish_ is not online. Last active: 3/1/2010 4:01:24 PM lucky wish_
Total Posts: 33

does anyone know how to make designs
Posted: 17 Jan 2010 10:42 PM
does anyone know how to make designs
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 2Goto to page: [1], 2 Next

Movie Maker Forums  > Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your XP Transitions and Effects!!  > How do i share my png designs